- Linux kernel 2.6.24 for CM-X270 updates
- - Added Marvell proprietary driver for wireless LAN chip
- - Fixed memory leak in libertas_spi
- - Fixed leds default state
- Released Linux kernel 2.6.24 for CM-X270
- Updated Debian filesystem image:
- - Upgrade to Debian Etch
- - Added udev
- - Added Bluetooth utilities
- - Added APM utilities
- Preliminary release of Linux kernel 2.6.24 for CM-X270 is available (source code only).
- CM-X270 platform support is merged into mainline Linux kernel 2.6.24
- Certain NAND flashes are sensitive to local bus activity. NAND flash driver updated to overcome this limitation.
- Fixed RTC access routines.
- Added pcibios_set_master for ARM platforms with ITE8152 bridge. This allows proper setting of latency timer for PCI bus masters behind the bridge.
- Make default Debian file system image 512 Mbytes
- Added ability to specify wireless access point MAC address
- Added MMC support
- Serial tty assignment made compatible for CM-X270L and CM-X270W. From now, ttySA0 is default console on both CM-X270L and CM-X270W.
- Fixed wireless LAN driver bug that caused incorrect transmission power setting
- Added BGW200 Wireless LAN support for CM-X270L
- Initial release of Linux 2.6.16:
- - Power management support
- - Added CardBus support
- - Added 2700G frame buffer device driver
- - Audio support upgraded to work with ALSA, added recording support