- Adobe Flash cannot be played
- Solution: Not available
- Status : There is no Flash support for ARM platforms, as Adobe has officially discontinued Flash for ARM.
- Continuous video playback of high quality media with the Totem player may cause playback failure. It is not possible to continue the playback after the failure.
- Solution: Edit memory allocation boot options:
utilite@utilite-desktop:/root$ sudo fw_setenv video 'cm_fx6_v4l_msize=128M vmalloc=256M'
- Status : Resolved
- Cheese application crashes
- Workaround: Use another video streaming application like guvcview.
- Status : Under investigation.
- Totem fails to play some media files encoded with MKV container, while succeeds to play the same media encoded in another container.
- Solution: Some recent versions of MKV container are not supported by the i.MX6 GStreamer plugins. It is possible to parse the media with a custom GStreamer pipeline using another container parser.
- Status : Unresolved.