- Fanless low-power micro-server with Intel Core-i7 and 16 GB ECC RAM
- Four internal 2.5” HDDs in RAID 5 + mSATA
- Up to 6 GbE ports
- Ruggedized all-metal design for extreme environments
- 3rd Generation Intel Core i7 with Intel vPro Technology
- Dual channel ECC-DDR3 RAM, up to 16GB
- 4x SATA 2.5" hard disks in RAID 5
- mSATA storage up to 480GB
- Up to 6 GbE ports
- Modular design using CompuLab FACE Modules
CompuLab uSVR is a compact fanless micro-server with 2.5 GHz Intel Core-i7 and 16 GB ECC RAM. uSVR is remarkable for incorporating four 2.5” hard disks in RAID 5 configuration within an all-metal fanless case measuring just 6 x 16 x 26 cm.
uSVR features the full range of high-end PC I/O including HDMI and DisplayPort, two GbE ports, USB 3.0, WiFi 802.11b/g/n, digital audio, miniPCIe, mSATA, eSATA and even a serial port.
uSVR is designed for demanding field applications. In order to meet varying specialized requirements, uSVR presents a unique modular design by incorporating an application specific FACE Module (Function And Connectivity Extension Module).
Some of the specialized FACE Modules offered with uSVR are:
- MultiLAN with 4 GbE ports
- SerHub with 6 serial ports
- PCIeDuo with 2 miniPCIe sockets
CompuLab is continuously developing FACE Modules for specific applications. The FACE Module specification is public for 3rd parties to design their own application specific extensions.
Feature Specification Option CPU and GPU Intel Celeron 1047UE 64 bit dual core 1.4 GHz, 17W TDP
HD Graphics 2500
C1047 Intel Core i7-3517UE 64 bit dual core 1.7 GHz, Turbo Boost up to 2.8GHz, 17W TDP
HD Graphics 4000
C3517 Intel Core i7-3555LE 64 bit dual core 2.5GHz, Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz, 25W TDP
HD Graphics 4000
C3555 Memory Up to 32 GB, DDR3, ECC, 1600 MHz, 64-bit (two ECC SO-DIMM sockets) D Storage Up to 480GB mSATA SSD boot storage HB Up to 4x 2.5” SATA HDDs, RAID 0,1,5,10, JBOD H eSATA port for external drive +
Feature Specifications Option Display &
Two configurable display interfaces support dual-head operation.
• HDMI 1.4a, up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz, HDMI connector
• DisplayPort up to 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz, dual mode support, DisplayPort connector
+ DirectX 11, OpenGL 3.0, OpenCL 1.1, 1080p Blu-Ray playback support + Network 2x 1000 BaseT Ethernet ports, RJ-45 connectors + 4x 1000 BaseT Ethernet ports, RJ-45 connectors FM4E4U 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, 150 Mbit/s, 2 antennas
Intel AMT 8.x with KVM, IDE-R and SOL support C1047 USB Two USB 3.0 host ports, 5 Gbit/s + Two USB 2.0 host ports, 480 Mbit/s + 4x USB 2.0 host ports, 480 Mbit/s, front panel FM4E4U Serial Port RS232 - Ultra mini serial connector + Audio Stereo line-out and stereo line-in, 7.1 channel S/PDIF + On-board
Mini PCIe socket, half-size
* Used for wireless module with the WB configuration option
+ Mini PCIe socket, full-size, with mSATA support
* Used for mSATA module with the HB configuration option
+ Proprietary FACE Module interface (Function And Connectivity Extension Module):
4x PCIe x1, 1x PCIe x8 , 2x USB3.0, 5x USB2 , GPIOs , SMBus, LPC, LVDS 24 bit, 2xHDA ,1x RS232
Electrical, Mechanical and Environmental
Feature Specifications Power
Unregulated 9.5 to 15 volt input, with secured lock-in plug Power
8W – 35W (Depends on system configuration and load) Operating
Standard: 0C - 50C Extended: -20C - 60C Note: selected HDD must match the operating temperature. Dimensions 6 x 16 x 26 cm
uSVR evaluation kit
- Technical support for 12 months.
- 45-day trial period. Eval Kit will be accepted for refund if the user finds the product not suitable for his needs.
- HDMI to DVI video cable
- 3.5mm to RCA cable for S/PDIF
- 2 WiFi antennas
- Mounting brackets
- 12V power supply
Product status: ActiveCompuLab part number specifies all options available for a particular product. P/N template: MSI-Dx-Cx-[HBx]-[Hx]-[WB]-[FMx]-[TE]
Minimal configuration P/N: MSI-D2x2-C1047-FM0 1K-unit price $582
Feature Options P/N code Add ($) RAM size 4GB, ECC, DDR3, 2xSODIMM
8GB, ECC, DDR3, 2xSODIMM
16GB, ECC, DDR3, 2xSODIMM
CPU type Celeron, 2C / 2MB / 1.4GHz / 17W
i7-3517UE, 2C / 4MB /1.7GHz / 17W
i7-3555LE, 2C / 4MB / 2.5GHz / 25W
(using mSATA slot)
60GB mSATA SSD, MLC
WiFi b/g/n + BT3.0, 2 Antennas
Face Module options No Face Module
4x GbE and 4x USB 2.0
Temperature range Standard 0 - 50C
Extended -20 - 60C
- Prices are specified in U.S. Dollars. Prices are periodically updated according to variations in component costs. Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
- Minimal order quantity for non-stock CPU configuration options is 100 units.
Small Quantity Orders
Pricing is specified for 1000-unit orders. In order to calculate the price for another quantity, multiply the unit price (with selected options) by the factor listed in the table below:
QTY Factor 1K 1.0 100 1.1 1 1.2